An easy replacement to scrambled eggs without compromising your protein intake.
3oz of Tofu has about 9g of protein and that's only about 80 calories (varies on the brand and type of tofu).
What you will need:
¼ of a pack of a tofu pack
Salt & Pepper
1/4 cup of a white onion
1/2 Medium Tomato (diced)
1. Use ¼ of a pack of a tofu pack and wrap it in a paper towel to get rid of the excess water
2. Use a fork to crumble the tofu into small pieces
3. Preheat a pan on medium-high
4. Add a tablespoon of oil or a little bit of water to pan
5. When the pan is hot first add the tofu, stir for a minute and then add the onions
6. Stir for about 4 minutes and then add a pinch of turmeric
7. Keep stirring for another 5 minutes and make sure tofu has an even yellow color
8. Add diced tomato to the tofu scramble and add salt & pepper to taste
* Nutrition reference: https://products.wholefoodsmarket.com/product/365-everyday-value-organic-extra-firm-tofu-be1d6b*