Easy AF 3 Ingredient Cookie Recipe
Have a sweet tooth you just can't satisfy? Try this recipe for an easy, healthy sweet tooth fix.
Makes about 6 cookies depending on how small you want them.
1 Cup of rolled oats
2 Medium Ripe bananas
1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips (make sure they're vegan)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mash ripe bananas in a bowl and add rolled oats.
3. Stir, stir, stir.
4. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
5. Use a spoon and your fingers to mold cookies (make sure you shape them how you want them to come out).
6. Transfer to oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Brush baking pan or parchment paper with 1 tsp of coconut oil
2. Try Enjoy Life Vegan chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
3. Replace chocolate chips or add raisins, pumpkin seeds, walnuts or cranberries